Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into various programmes available for the 2019/2020 academic session in Wesley University Ondo.
REGULAR UNDERGRADUATE PROGRAMMES
1. Candidates who selected Wesley University as first or second choice
2. Candidates who did not choose Wesley University in JAMB UTME registration but scored the official pass mark.
3. Direct Entry Candidates
4. Candidates seeking change of institution.
1. UTME Candidates: Five O’Level credit passes (WASSCE/NECO/NABTEB/SSCE/GCE) in not more than two sittings.
2. Direct Entry Candidates: NABTEB, IJMB, JUPEB, or GCE A/L or National Diploma, NCE.
3. Higher National Diploma or Professional Diploma or Certificate
1. 2019 JAMB-UTME Result Slip
2. Completed Wesley University’s Application Form
3. O’Level Result(s)
4. Birth Certificate
5. Recent Passport Photographs (3)
6. 2 Reference Letters and Testimonial from last school attended.
7. Duly completed Request for Change of University (for transfer students)
Screening Fee for Regular Students:
Candidates should pay the sum of two thousand, five hundred Naira (N2,500) to Skye Bank Current Account No. 1770793957.
Natural and Applied Sciences:
• Industrial Chemistry
• Industrial Mathematics
• Physics with Electronics
• Computer Science.
Agriculture, Food Science & Technology:
• Food Science & Technology
• Nutrition and Dietetics
• Hospitality Management & Tourism
• Aquaculture & Fisheries Management
Social and Management Sciences:
• Banking and Finance
• Business Administration
• Mass Communication
• Political Science
Environmental Design & Management:
• Urban & Regional Planning
• Estate Management